In The Sims 4 , there are several ways to watch your sims die. In fact, it is part of the general knowledge that players sometimes succumb to their sadistic instincts and kill their sims on purpose. Fortunately, there are also ways to bring them back to life. Check out this guide to learn how to kill and resurrect your sims!
10 ways to kill sims
1. Starve to deathIf you don't let your sim feed, it will starve to death. This method will take a while, but it ends up getting there. To prevent your sim from falling into temptation, remove the fridge and phones so he doesn't order food, or place him in a room and remove the doors. Check out 5 games like the Sims for weak PC!
2. Old ageWhen an elderly sim reaches the end of his life, he dies. The only ways to prevent this from happening are to turn off aging in the game's options or drink Youth Potions. If you don't want to torture your sims, but simply watch the normal course of life develop, just wait for time and death to do their job.
3. FireFlames can spread quickly across floors and walls, and if your Sim gets caught by them, they will suffer a painful death. To be able to immolate your yes and if he does not have the ability to cook, there is nothing better than telling him to cook any complicated recipe. Or, light the fireplace next to combustible material like chairs, rugs or curtains.
4. RocketIf your sim has a low Science skill and you still launch it on a rocket to explore space, there is a very high chance of an accident . Another way to do this is to send a sim with Trickster skill to place a piece of fruit in the exhaust pipe of the rocket. To be able to send your sim into space, however, it is necessary to reach a high enough level in the career of Astronaut to release the construction of the rocket in your lot. Find out how to get to the top of any Career in The Sims 4!
5. ElectrocutionBe careful when repairing electronic objects at home if your Mechanics ability is low, as you risk electrocuted death. However, your yes will not die with the first shock. It will only be scorched and you will have to insist once again on the repair for it to actually succumb.
6. Anger attackIn The Sims 4 , you have multiple levels of each emotion. In the case of anger, your sim can be angry, very angry, furious or enraged. If you arrive in Enraged and do not calm down quickly, your sim will suffer a Heart Explosion and eventually die. Send your sim into fights with other characters or look at angry art to keep him in that emotional state.
7. Laughter attackIn the case of this emotion, you can reach the levels of Playful, Very Playful, Silly and Hysterical. This last emotional state can only last a short time or you will die with a Laughter Attack. The quickest ways to get to that emotional state is to see Comedies on the small screen, read comedy books or take a bubble bath.
8. ShameThis emotion also has four different levels: Embarrassed, Very Embarrassed, Humiliated and Mortified. Calm your sim quickly when in the last state or he will die of Shame. To stay dangerously in this emotional state, you must do your biological needs on the floor near other sims, walk in public without having a shower, be rejected by other sims, or see other sims in embarrassing situations.
9. TirednessAs your sim gets older, it will lose its resistance. Therefore, if you tell him to exercise for long periods of time, he will quickly reach the Dangerously Tired status, which will last for 4 hours. It is at that moment that you can continue exercising and die, or stop and live another day. This can also happen if you send your sim to have intimacy with another one many times in a row.
10. Cow PlantIf you are growing one of these plants in your home, it needs to be fed every 12 hours. Do not fulfill this mission and your yes will be devoured by the plant! To get this special plant, you first need to develop your Gardening skills and then find Cow Plant berries to plant. They can be found when fishing, exploring space, looking for treasures, or combining random plants. See how to get a Cow Plant in The Sims 4!
Now learn how to resurrectTo return your sims from the world of the dead you have three options.
1. AmbrosiaSince The Sims 3, this food has special properties. Ambrosia manages to rejuvenate a yes and even bring it from the dead. Of course, this means that your recipe is a little complex due to the rarity of its ingredients. You must also be able to reach the maximum culinary skill to release the recipe and level 7 of Gardening to produce the Flower of Death, an essential ingredient. After producing this gourmet meal , have your ghost eat Ambrosia to resurrect. Don't forget that you can only control the ghost if it belongs to your family . If that is not the case, you will have to talk to him until you reach 95% friendship and thus release the friendly option "Invite to Family / Group". This dish lasts only 10 hours out of the fridge, so don't waste it! Ingredients:
- Acará Bandeira: fish obtained from the Willow Creek River
- Flower of Death: appears in the excerpt of a Pomegranate (appear when cutting apple or cherry trees) and an Orchid (obtain by completing the Space Rock Collection)
- Youth Potion: obtained from the Rewards Shop for 1500 points
2. Book of LifeThis method of resuscitation requires a little more planning. This is because you need to capture the life of a sim in the book so that you can relive it later. First, you need to reach the maximum level of Writing. There, you will have to write the Book of Life on the computer and, with it already written, select "Capture the Epic Saga of ..." and choose the desired yes that is at your side. If that character dies, you can summon him with the book so that your ghost appears. From there, it is necessary to invite him to be part of your family so that he can interact with the book and choose "Restore Life". You can have more than one book with the lives of different sims.
3. MalletsAnother way to resurrect a sim is by using codes. When using one of these codes, the sim will cease to be a ghost immediately and come back to life. Once again, he must be part of your family. Select the desired Phantom and open the console to enter the code. To do this , select CTRL + SHIFT + C . Before entering the code corresponding to the type of ghost you want to revive, type "testingcheats true" to make sure that the tricks are active. This is the list of codes and their corresponding ghosts:
|traits.remove_trait anger||death by anger|
|traits.remove_trait cowplant||death by Planta Vaca|
|traits.remove_trait electrocution||electric shock death|
|traits.remove_trait embarrassment||death by shame|
|traits.remove_trait fire||death by fire or explosion|
|traits.remove_trait laugh||death by hysteria|
|traits.remove_trait oldage||death by old age|
|traits.remove_trait exhaust||death from exhaustion|