MARVEL Tournament of Champions currently has over 150 playable characters. Constantly expanding, this number will certainly grow in the coming months. Still, the fact is that some heroes will always be better than others. To facilitate your search for the great fighters in the game , we have compiled lists with the TOP 3 of each Class. The list below is not definitive and closed. Tournament of Champions is constantly updating, and some heroes and villains receive improvements or downgrades . So it is necessary to take into account not only the maximum level of stars that a fighter can reach, but also the skills that he possesses.
Cosmic Class - Hyperion, Medusa and Corvus GlaiveIn the Cosmic Class we find some of the most powerful Marvel characters. Names like Ronan, Thanos, Captain Marvel and Thor are some of the main members of this select group. Cosmic people originate outside of Earth, either because they are extraterrestrial, or because their powers come from another planet or region of the Universe.
3. HyperionHyperion is Marvel's version of Superman. Like Kal-El, he arrived on Earth as the sole survivor of his alien race. He was raised among humans, with a great sense of justice and a deep understanding of what is right and wrong. In Tournament of Champions his extraterrestrial origin guarantees immunity to all types of poisoning. This hero has an energy charge system slightly similar to that of Captain Marvel. Each Cosmic Charge grants an additional percentage of damage and physical endurance. If you use three Cosmic Charges, you can also activate Cosmic Regeneration, which gives you health for a few seconds. His most powerful special attack, the Orbital Kinetic Attack, can increase the hero's overall power, in addition to completely filling his Cosmic Charges. If you don't win the fight, it guarantees a boost of life and strength that will certainly give you a big advantage in the battle.
BenefitsHyperion's advantages make it especially powerful against certain enemies. It is resistant to special Electro attacks, for example, and is unaffected by Static Shock. If you use your first special attack, Incinerate, it still reduces that specific fighter's blocking ability. As he is immune to poisoning, he becomes an excellent enemy against The Abominable. Against Groot, whose offensive capacity is very low, Hyperion has time to raise his Loads to the maximum, without having to worry too much about damage taken.
DisadvantagesHyperion may not obtain his Charges if he fights against specific enemies. This is the case with Colossus and Colossus Unstoppable, which attacks continuously. He doesn't let enemies breathe, which makes it impossible for Hyperion to obtain the Charges that give him the most power. A Colossus ability also prevents buffs from forming . The Scarlet Witch, on the other hand, causes constant and often critical damage. It also has an ability that cancels the formation of buffs and can end the formation of Cosmic Charges. Magic has both this ability and the ability to block powers, which makes it Hyperion's biggest nightmare.
2. JellyfishThe Queen of Inhumans is one of the great highlights of MARVEL Tournament of Champions . She is immune to any type of poisoning, thanks to one of her passive abilities. When it attacks your opponents with your hair, it breaks the opponent's Armor , applying 352.94 armor reduction for 3.6 seconds. If you achieve six armor reductions, you create the effect known as Armor Shattered Debuff , which results in Armor points at 2444.45 for 26 seconds. In those seconds, there are critical chances of doing 25.66 damage per second, thanks to a bleeding effect. In terms of special abilities, Medusa is able to control his hair strands, which allows the player to self-defense and break the opponent's combos.
BenefitsOpponents who have armor-related advantages, such as the Black Panther (Civil War), will have these advantages disabled by Medusa. The Queen of Inhumans still has great advantages against robots. During Armor Shattered Debuff , the robots' accuracy is reduced, as are abilities such as Ultron's regeneration.
DisadvantagesMedusa has Fury bonuses that she accumulates throughout the fight. They are essential to improve your self-blocking ability and to increase the amount of damage to opponents. That is why she suffers against opponents like Doctor Strange, since he nullifies these advantages, in addition to the Mystical Class having Class Bonuses against the Cosmic. Colossus and the Ghost Rider, who are immune to bleeding, take one of Medusa's best advantages in terms of damage.
1. Corvus GlaiveCorvus Glaive is the leader of Thanos' armies. It is not for nothing that in Tournament of Champions one of his main skills is obtained after completing the missions of his "boss". There are 4 of them, each completed will increase your critical damage by 3000. See what they are:
- Eliminate a member of the Avengers
- Eliminate a Technological Class fighter
- Eliminate a Mutant Class fighter
- Use heavy attack or special attack on an opponent who evaded or used self-blocking
Benefits:Corvus Glaive is so powerful that he is able to defeat certain opponents with one stroke. If he has synergy with Proxima Midnight, it is enough for an opponent to use evasion or self-blocking. Shortly thereafter, if Corvus drops the enemy, it will deal direct damage, which surpasses any armor. He is also a great fighter to face opponents that do freeze and bleed damage, like Iceman and Morningstar.
DisadvantagesCorvus inflicts critical damage frequently while immune. In that sense, he has a disadvantage if he fights against opponents who activate special abilities by taking such damage. This is the case of Groot and the Scarlet Witch. Doctor Voodoo and Mefisto are able to inflict special damage on Corvus, even though his immunity is active.
Scientific Class - Tremor, Captain America (Infinity War) and VacuumScientific fighters are those who have been modified by some science device. The most classic case is that of Bruce Banner, modified by gamma rays, which awakened his famous alter-ego, the incredible Hulk. Among the many good fighters in this Class, we chose those who are undeniably the best to compose our select group of fighters. Check out!
3. TremorTremor is one of the most powerful agents of SHIELD. She obtained her powers in her teens, after accidentally awakening her mother's inhuman bloodline. In Tournament of Champions she is one of the most powerful fighters. While Tremor holds back the heavy attack, it causes seismic waves that affect the enemy in various ways. These waves alone already damage the enemy. They also reduce the accuracy of your attack. When he finally attacks, he has a good chance of causing his opponent to concuss. Opponents with this effect cannot attack Tremor with light attacks, as it automatically evades. Its special ability is to direct some of the blocked damage back to the enemy when defending.
BenefitsTremor is one of the best characters for those players who like to carry out constant attacks, in sequence, preventing the opponent from fighting back. This is guaranteed by the fighter's ability to evade light attacks when concussing her enemies.
DisadvantagesWhile allowing for multiple attacks in a row, this is only possible if the enemy is concussed, which demands constant uses of heavy attacks. Against agile fighters like those in the Skill Class, this gets more complicated. In addition, Tremor has disadvantages against characters of this Class.
2. Captain America (Infinity War)Captain America in his version of Infinity War is Steve Rogers' strongest form in Tournament of Champions . Even without the classic shield, he has two small shields that are attached to his arms. They are made of vibranium, which gives the Captain passive kinetic powers. These powers allow increased Fury, damage and resistance to physical attacks and energy attacks. Your heavy attack also grants Fury points. If the Captain has at least one kinetic charge, he can also cancel effects known as Unstoppable that the enemy may have. But the great highlight of this character is that his special leadership ability allows all Classes on his team to provide him with some kind of benefit in all fights.
BenefitsCaptain America inhibits the Unstoppable effect of the Unstoppable Colossus if its kinetic charge is loaded. He is also strong against Dormammu, as his abilities reduce the damage of some Dormammu buffs . Finally, it can also contain abilities of characters like Magic. Disadvantages Captain has a disadvantage in fights against Crossbones, as this enemy converts the opponent's debuffs into a point of Fury for himself. The Trainer is another one who can get through Steve Rogers' skills unscathed, as he resists debuffs and turns them into damage against the enemy.
1. VacuumVacuum is elected as the best scientific champion for several reasons. The first is because it is immune to the effects of incineration. Second, every 10 seconds a vacuum casts a random debuff at the enemy. Each debuff activated causes the opponent to take 109% of the current Void attack as direct damage. The Vacuum Intimidating Presence has the function of ensuring that during the whole fight the character's debuffs are applied to the enemy. In other words: the great advantage of this fighter is that he weakens any type of enemy, even those who belong to a Class that has superiority over his own.
BenefitsWith the exception of those opponents who are able to resist debuffs or who are able to nullify them, Vacuum has advantages against all fighters in the game.
DisadvantagesHe suffers from the same problem as Captain America (Infinity War), as enemies like Crossbones and the Trainer can nullify or resist their debuffs .
Skillful Class - Nick Fury, Blade and AegonThe Skilled Class is the one that brings together all the heroes and villains who use only their fighting skills and eventual weapons to eliminate their opponents. In addition to the Top 3 of the Class, we have Ronin, the Punisher and Thor (Ragnarok) as powerful members of the group, in addition to other big names that would certainly compete for a Top 10.
3. Nick FuryThe biggest SHIELD Agent is in the third place in the Top3 of the Skilled. Nick Fury has at least five different types of attacks from which enemies cannot evade, which is great for facing opponents whose evasive ability is constant. Nick is still considered one of the best to fight Bosses and enemies of great power, as he is in constant Fury, with no exact time to finish. Furthermore, Fury cannot be blocked by any opponent, which makes him practically unstoppable. Agent Fury is still quite efficient at applying bleeding damage. The problem is when he faces enemies immune to this effect, which makes his battles very difficult. Its bleeding effects are also 50% less effective against enemies that regenerate their lives. Nick's worst enemy, however, is an opponent who takes away his ability to gain tactical charges.
2. BladeMarvel's most powerful vampire ranks second among the Skill Class characters. Blade gains 7% power per second when close to a bleeding opponent. The great vampire is still very efficient against dimensional beings, such as: Dormammu, Ghost Rider, Hood, Magic, Mephisto and Morningstar. Against these opponents, Blade gains more damage capacity, in addition to reducing opponents' skill accuracy by 40%. When it blocks the enemy attack 100%, it causes bleeding and direct damage for 2 seconds. The fighter has a special ability to recover his hit points by sacrificing part of his attack power.
BenefitsIn addition to its explicit advantage against dimensional beings, Blade also reduces the duration and power of debuffs inflicted against him. The more power the vampire has, the stronger this advantage is, which makes him one of the best to face Archangel. Depending on Blade's synergy, he manages to activate his Sense of Danger, which grants him attack and decreases the accuracy of opponents' special attacks.
DisadvantagesDespite being effective against Dormammu, Blade is unable to bleed the villain. The same applies to the Iceman, who is also immune to this effect. The Scarlet Witch and Civil Warrior manage to neutralize Blade's regeneration, although he still sacrifices his power, though for nothing.
1. AegonOne of the greatest champions of the Battle Domain, Aegon is a born gladiator, having his fighting style based on attacking opponents with critical damage. As a rule, he is unable to cause this type of damage. This is only possible when combining. The more combos he builds, the higher his critical hit rate , remembering that combos accumulate between fights. See below its benefits in this regard:
- 5 hits : allow Aegon to have a 40% chance of removing a debuff caused by the enemy
- 10 hits : critical damage can take up to 12 points more damage per hit
- 20 hits : if the enemy evades, Aegon is immune to combos for 5 seconds and has a 45% chance of becoming Unstoppable for 2 seconds
- 30 hits : can cause critical damage even if the opponent is blocking
- 50 hits : carrying a heavy attack grants one second of Unstoppable
- 75 hits : opponents have 85% less blocking accuracy when Aegon deals critical damage
- 100 hits : there is a 100% chance of eliminating a debuff
- 150 hits : critical damage allows Aegon to ignore autoblocks and evasions for 0.75 seconds
- 200 hits : critical damage ignores 100% of the opponent's resistance
- 300 hits : critical damage grants Fury bonuses
- 500 hits : opponent suffers 100% defensive ability on Aegon's next attack
- 750 hits : grants 1.50 seconds of Unstoppable and combo blocking
- 1000 hits : Aegon's next attack is indefensible