Like all free games, Fortnite: Battle Royale can maintain its maintenance and development by selling cosmetic items like skins. To buy at this special store, the player must have access to V-Bucks, easily purchased with real money. However, there are also other ways you can buy them without opening your wallet.
Beware of scams!In fact, in order to earn free V-Bucks in the game, you must buy the Save the World version . Only in offline mode will you be able to access tasks and missions that offer you this kind of special money legitimately. All other promises you find online are false and attempts to gain access to your personal account information. So be careful not to be fooled by these fake methods , knowing the real ways to earn V-Bucks.
Make sure you get in the game a single dayThis is undoubtedly the easiest but also slowest way to win V-Bucks. You just have to make sure you get in the game every day to earn some money as a reward. Each consecutive day you enter, the more V-Bucks you earn as a reward. So be sure to enter a single day.
Complete daily missionsWhen you enter the game, you have access to quests through the Daily Quest system. Once you complete one, you will earn free V-Bucks to spend in Battle Royale mode . These are the all missions that may appear to you in the game:
- Daily Destroy: You'll have to destroy a certain number of specific items to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Husk Exterminator: You'll have to kill 500 husks with a specific profession to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Mission Specialist: You will need to complete three missions with a specific profession or at a specific location to earn 50 V-Bucks (75 if the location is Canny Valley and 100 if it is Twine Peaks).
- A Little Van That Could !: Complete three Ride the Lightning missions to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Data Retrieval: Complete three Retrieve the Data missions to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Storm Chaser: Complete three Fight the Storm missions to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- All Together Now: Complete three Play with Others missions to earn 50 V-Bucks.
- Party of 25: Save 25 Survivors to earn 50 V-Bucks.