With the Familiar system, players will gain the power of the Goddess Athena that allows them to forge Pacts with the game's monsters. By training these Familiars, you can turn them into powerful companions who will help you on your adventures. Several new features related to this system have been added to the game, so it is normal to feel a little lost. Check out the Family system and learn how to enjoy your new companions!
How to forge Family Pacts?You need to collect Anima from the Magic Fountain and use this material to create Pacts at the Mystic Pinnacle. This ritual will grant Familiars, Fragments or Runes. With Fragments, you gain Experience and with Runes, you can improve your Familiars in the Monster Mansion, making them stronger. Don't forget to visit the Gym where you can send Heroes to train your new Family members.
How to clear Family buildingsTo access these new buildings, you need to complete Battle 8 of the Blessed War. There, the Monster Mansion will be automatically built. You can build or demolish other buildings whenever you want. These are the new buildings that come with the Familiar system:
- Mansion of the Monsters: allows you to check the list of all your Familiars, level up your levels and improve your skills and attributes.
- Source: produces a new resource, Anima, which is needed to create Pacts and Skill Stones.
- Mystic Pinnacle: allows you to merge Anima with other items to forge Pacts or Skill Stones.
- Gym: allows you to place Heroes to train your Family.
Discover the new itemsIn addition to new buildings, the system also brings new items for you to use.
- Pacts: allow invoking Familiars or gain Runes or Fragments. Create these items in the Mystic Pinnacle or buy from the Store. Select a Pact to find out the list of Family members you can win at each level.
- Anima: used to create Pacts and Skill Stones.
- Fragments: increase a familiar's experience or skill.
- Skill Stones: needed to activate skills in Familiars. Unlock the ability to create Skill Stones in the Mystic Pinnacle by obtaining a Familiar and leveling it up to Elder.
- Runes: can be used to improve Familiars or can be transformed into Fragments.