Facing real players in combat is always different from playing against the computer. In Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG) the confrontation between players is inevitable. Only one player or team can win the match. Check out these tips and learn how to improve your performance on the most brutal island of all time!
Make DecisionsAt PUBG, it is important to make decisions quickly. The first minutes of each game are very intense, with all players trying to reach the places with better loot and less risk. Once you understand the route of the plane, choose the place where you will jump. Find out which are the best loot locations in Erangel and try to get there as soon as possible.
Master your parachuteThe parachute is the first PUBG "vehicle". All players start their game by jumping from the plane, so learn to master your jump . Using your parachute well is a skill that will help you get to your chosen location quickly. Avoid jumping into areas with little coverage or in the middle of streets. The ideal is to land on the edge of a village.
Loot and more LootLanded? Do not waste time observing the landscape. Start looking for loot right away . Your equipment, supplies and weaponry will make the difference between moving on or going back to the lobby . In PUBG, the loot is random and you may be lucky or unlucky in your discoveries. Learn to fight what you find and how to use each equipment or weapon. However, there are essential supplies and equipment like dressings, weapons, guards and backpacks .
- Medic Pack: Heals 100% instantly, but it is very rare.
- First Aid Kit: heals 75% of your life instantly and exists in greater quantity. It does not cure above 75%.
- Bandages : heal 10% per unit, but take time to act. Do not use if you need a quick cure. They do not cure above 75%.
- Painkillers: enhance healing over 75% when used with other items. They can heal a serious injury and slightly increase your speed.
- Energy Drinks: the weakest consumable in the game. It slightly increases your speed and can recover some energy.
Armament and ProtectionArmed struggle is part of PUBG. You need to shoot well, shoot fast and be absolutely lethal with your shots . There are many different weapons in PUBG and you need two types:
- Primary Weapon: preferably an automatic assault rifle. This weapon will be used for medium and long-range shots. Obviously, it will depend a lot on what you find when looting loot .
- Secondary weapon: the ideal would be a weapon for short range, while researching houses or other housing / tight spaces.
- If you find telescopic sights, bipods, shafts or other weapon equipment, attach them immediately. They will help to get better shots.
- A bulletproof vest and a level 2 helmet would be perfect. However, any protection is better than nothing, so don't miss out on opportunities.
- Do not take bulletproof vests or other protection from players you have eliminated, even if they are level 3, as they will be seriously damaged.
BackpacksCatching loot is very good, but if you can't transport it, it's not worth the effort. Try to find any type of backpack quickly. It will be worth its weight in gold.
- Remember that you are on hostile ground and that other players want to win as much as you do.
- Use your camera (holding down the ALT key) to keep an eye on the entire terrain as you move.
- If possible, use all available coverages such as buildings, shrubs and trees to protect yourself while advancing on the ground.
- Always use tilt to look around a corner. Thus, you show a reduced silhouette and it is much more difficult to be shot.
- Always pay attention to your mini map. The playing area will shorten periodically and, if you are caught off guard, it will be too late.
Half MatchVery well, you survived the parachute start, got some valuable loot and even eliminated some players. It arrived at what is called, unofficially, "the middle of the game". Your priority now will be to get a vehicle , if you don't already have one. The best way to find one is to search along the roads or try to find garages. This phase of the game will depend a lot on your attention to the playing area, marked by a circle that is always shortening. Take your vehicle and go towards a building, preferably in the center of the game area and defend it.
- At this stage of the game, don't risk too much on the loot , unless you need ammo.
- Keep always an eye on the mini-map. When the game zone shortens, quickly go there. Thus, it will arrive before other players and you can prepare a surprise for them.
- If you are in the center of the game zone, the next zone is likely to be close, or very close. This will save time and be much safer.
CombatTo win, you need to eliminate the other players. This is essential to achieve a good position in the table. Follow these tips to increase your effectiveness as a sniper:
- Practice a lot. Better reflexes will make you a better survivor.
- Know what to expect from each weapon you use and its limitations.
- Learn from your mistakes. Don't repeat the same mistakes hoping that something will go better.
- Do not use automatic fire outdoors. If there is time to aim, there is time to shoot in semi-automatic. This saves ammunition and improves its accuracy.
- A shot can reveal your position. Is it worth taking a risk? Do not compromise your safety for one more disposal.
- Learn to wait for the right moment to shoot. Always wait for the enemy's most vulnerable moment before making any contact.
- Learn the shortcut keys for the different functions in the game. This will make you faster. In PUBG, there are only two types of players: fast and eliminated.
- If possible, use extras on your weapon like telescopic sights and bipods.