Leon is a Legendary Brawler whose main characteristics are extremely high damage and the ability to ambush (gankar) opponents with his Super. He is considered the best Brawler in the game and also the most hated. Even if you choose to use it, there is a chance that your opponents will come together just to see you out of the game.
Check out everything you need to know to play Leon well in Brawl Stars!
Characteristics of Leon’s attacks
Shuriken : Leon fires four shurikens that lightly disperse while flying. The attack has great range but the damage decreases according to the distance covered. The closer the target is hit, the more damage will be dealt.
Shurikens have interesting movement mechanics. To fire them in a straight line, it is necessary to walk a little to the side as soon as the button is pressed.
(Super) Smoke Bomb : Leon automatically becomes invisible. Invisibility lasts for 7 seconds and is canceled as soon as you attack or take damage. In addition, Leon is briefly revealed when catching the ball in Fute-Brawl, picking up gems in Pique-gem, picking up energy cubes in Combat.
(Star Power) Smoke Signal : Increases Leon’s movement speed while invisible with the Super. It is extremely useful for evasive maneuvers and for preparing quick ganks.
|Level||HP||Damage by Shuriken
at minimum range
|9 and 10||4,480||616|
Tips on how to play with Leon
- The first step when playing with Leon is to practice your shots in a straight line. Go to training mode and learn to move as soon as you shoot so that the shurikens fly in an aligned way.
- Despite Leon’s reach, the Brawler is of the aggro type, that is, it is better when it comes up to the opponents. The damage done by shurikens at close range is absurdly high and you can kill many characters in 3 hits.
- From the way the Shurikens fly (in a cone and one after the other), try to fire a little ahead of your opponent so that he is hit by the maximum number of blades as he moves.
- Leon does a LOT of damage to the vaults in Combat mode . Therefore, the Brawler has time to securely obtain energy cubes that many others would need to be exposed to. Keep that in mind and try to get as many cubes as possible.
- When destroying the safes, choose an angle at which they line up. Thus, the last hits will reach the back vault when the first one is destroyed. This means that the second vault can be destroyed with fewer hits.
- When you go to gank, use your Super where no one can see. Use the bushes to stay invisible and bait your opponents to shoot.
- Although it is extremely satisfying to hit someone with Super, do not use the ability to kill players that you can easily kill.
- Save your invisibility ganks for Brawlers that you have a hard time killing. Usually Leon has more difficulties against Brawlers tanks.
- While you’re invisible, try not to reappear in the middle of a crowded fight. Leon is very strong against isolated targets.
- While invisible, many opponents will fire in all directions trying to find you. So try to take the most unlikely route (often the longest) to gank them.
- Leon is so hated that sometimes his opponents team up to kill him before continuing the game. If this happens to you, play passively by pokering as much as possible to fill up the Super. When you can stay invisible, try to isolate your opponents so that you can face each one at x1.
- Leon is not a good gem carrier in Pique-Gemma mode . Their skills are most useful in lanes to keep opponents at bay and also to gank the opposing gem carrier . If the situation requires you to get the gems, use your Super in the final moments of the countdown and look for the most unlikely place (perhaps the opposite side of the map) to hide and wait for victory.
- In Pique-Gemma mode , picking up gems will cause Leon to go out of invisibility.
- In Fute-Brawl mode , catching the ball will bring Leon out of invisibility.
- In Rob mode , Leon’s Super is extremely useful for keeping the opposing team on the defensive.
- In order Hunting-Stars , Leon can use Super to easily choose which opponent to steal gank stars.
Click here for more Brawl Stars tips and tutorials!