The Bed is one of the must-have items in Minecraft. When using it, the player automatically skips the night and starts a new day, in addition to creating a new respawn point (rebirth) in the place where he slept.
To create a bed you only need 3 boards (any type) and 3 wools . When obtaining them, organize them as follows:
After crafting and positioning your Bed, it will look like this:
Planks are obtained through any combination of wood, which in turn are obtained through trees.
Wool is obtained mainly from sheep. You can kill them or just clip them with scissors. Another way to obtain Wool is to craft it with 4 Lines as follows:
The main ways to get Line is by killing Spiders or destroying Webs.
How to make colorful beds
You can also craft colored beds using wool of the desired color. To do this, simply combine 1 White Wool and 1 Dye and arrange them as follows:
If you already have a White Bed and want to change its color, just directly combine the Bed itself with a Dye:
Minecraft Bed Information
- The Bed can only be used during the night or during a Storm.
- The Bed occupies the space of 2 blocks.
- You can only sleep in a Bed in the Upper World. If you try to sleep in the Nether or the End, the Bed will cause a level 5 explosion (stronger than TNT).
- It is not possible to sleep if there is a mob 8 blocks away on the bed.
- Sleeping does not speed up processes that take time, such as harvesting.
- If a player falls from a high place onto a bed, the fall damage will be reduced by 50%.
Click here for more Minecraft tips and tutorials!