Stay on top of the latest Apex Legends update ( 06/06/2019 ). The v9.20 patch brought a lot of new content, bug fixes, improvements and etc. Here we will keep a complete record of all patches released so that you do not miss any news of the game. The article will be updated as new updates are made in Fortnite. So, the first patch you see below will be the most recent, followed by the previous ones. See the record!
Updated on 06/06/2019
WEAPONS AND ITEMS
- Storm Inverter
- Launchable item that explodes on impact and creates a spherical area.
- Where the sphere overlaps with the storm, it creates a safe area.
- Where the sphere overlaps with a safe area, it creates a stormy area.
- The Storm Inverter does the same damage as the current storm.
- The area lasts 20 seconds until it dissipates.
- Available in Epic variant.
- It can be found in Floor Looting, Chests and Vending Machines.
- Falls in stacks of 1.
- Stack limit of 1.
- Straight to the Vault
- Hunting Rifle: all variants
- Although we valued the variety of options for long-range sniper weapons, the Hunting Rifle was being overtaken by the Infantry Rifle after switching to hitscan shots. In addition, there are a few Sniper Rifle options available and we think that, at the moment, it does not have a necessary role in item escalation.
- Withdrawal Transporter
- We reduced the availability of accurate packages from 12.5% to 8.45%.
- We reduced the availability of explosive packages from 12.5% to 7.04%.
- The chances of receiving more powerful rare items in Supply Drones were greater than appropriate, so we reduced availability slightly.
- Mounted Turret
- Now it takes 20% longer to overheat.
- The use of the Mounted Turret has decreased over time. Increasing the time until it overheats, we hope to encourage risk and reward.
- We increase the max. loading time of the Bombastic Arc from 1 to 1.25 s.
- The Bombastic Bow is a little more powerful than we would like. This adjustment should reduce the frequency between shots, increasing the risks when making a mistake. We will assess the impact of this change and if it does not have the desired effect, we will implement further adjustments.
- The audio, the pink ring and the rotating blades of the Tourbillon will be turned off when they are disabled during the fifth phase of the Storm.
- Players revived in the Reboot Van will lose invulnerability when firing or building.
- Air ducts will be more tolerant to prevent players from taking fall damage when jumping on them from high places.
- Fixed an issue where weapons that previously lacked ammo could not be reloaded automatically when obtaining ammo.
- Fixed an issue where players received falling damage when they left a Hamster Ball rolling rapidly downhill.
- Mira's assistance can no longer be used to fire at players under the effect of a Shadow Bomb.
- Fixed an issue where players could damage damage to disconnected teammates.
- Fixed an issue where the Flying Saucer Toy got stuck in Hamster Balls in the air.
- Fixed an issue where the tourbillon's sound and visual effects could continue to play after the player left the venue.
- Fixed an issue where sound and visual effects from Air Ducts could be reproduced more than once.
- Fixed an issue where Driftboards were unable to get out of Whirlwinds.
- Exiting a vehicle that entered a Tourbillon no longer causes players to free fall.
- Vending machines are no longer useless if a player is eliminated when using them.
- The Repelling Pistol now consistently repels targets and the sniper at the correct distance.
- Dynamite audio is no longer looped during replays.
- The lava bounce visual effect is no longer active if the Hamster Ball bounces from the lava into the water.
ROTATION OF MODES FOR A LIMITED TIME:
SWORD FIGHTTreasure chests contain weapons of Epic or better quality and sometimes even the Blade of Infinity! Battle with your opponents to decide who is worthy to wield the Blade ... and who is not.
- We removed the Automatic Material Exchange option and now it is always on.
- Removing this option allowed us to optimize the behavior of Automatic Exchange, mainly by reducing rare cases in which the materials did not exchange correctly.
- We increased the duration of the elimination credit to the last player who caused damage.
- Drop Damage from 15 sec to 60 sec
- Auto-elimination from 15 s to 60 s
- Storm Elimination from 5 sec to 60 sec
- We added support for foot control devices in the Accessibility options.
- We adjusted the information in the Invert Aircraft Controls setting to better describe the option.
- The custom building controls on the controller now allow players to consistently use the turbo build when using the "Install" action with the "Ladder", "Wall", "Roof" or "Floor" action linked.
- We fixed an issue where the destruction of a structure could be stopped by reconnecting it to its base.
- Fixed an issue where players were hanging in the air when they disconnected during the bus jump phase.
- Certain Fortbytes that require specific cosmetic items are now unlocked correctly for players with equipped items.
- We've updated gun reload sounds to mono instead of stereo. This will help with spatialization improvements in the sounds of switching weapons.
Bug FixesThe sound effect of storm damage is no longer stopped prematurely.
MOBILE DEVICERecently, we noticed a delay in the availability of patches for iOS on the App Store. Apple said there could be a delay of up to 24 hours for app updates to appear on the App Store. If updates are not available, visit our social channels for more information.
- Introducing Quick Healing
- Allows Shield and Life consumables to be used more easily.
- When the health or shield falls below 100 (max.), The quick cure button will appear on the screen.
- Separate button that needs to be added manually in the HUD Layout Tool.
- The Button Icon displays the current priority items in the player's inventory
- Priority 1 - Turn Turn on other healing items
- Priority 2 - Health items over Shield items
- Priority 3 - Medical Bandage Kit
- Priority 4 - if the shield is below 50, Small Shield
- Priority 5 - if the shield is above or equal to 50, Shield Potions
- We added an “X” (Exit) button on several screens where the “Close” button was too small.
- Players now receive an error message when trying to update the game without having enough storage space.
- Fixed an issue where suits were not displayed correctly after disconnecting and reconnecting.
- Aim Assist and Auto Launch can no longer be used to fire at players under the effect of a Dark Bomb.
- Fixed an error that occurred when players on Android tried to watch live matches.
- Fixed an issue where players could interact with gates and zip lines over long distances.
- We centralize the Events and Challenges screens on devices with 4: 3 resolutions.
- Fixed an issue where the Combat / Build Mode button switched players back to combat mode in the middle of the animation.
- Fixed an issue where the names of an eliminated team remained below the observed player.
- Control projects now appear correctly when viewing them on devices with wider resolution screens.
Error Fixes - Creative Mode
- We fixed an issue where it was difficult to select the selection arrows.
- The Global Control Interface is now displayed consistently.
- Fixed an issue where sound effects played in a loop while players held a grenade.
- Players can now use controls consistently to access the View Details menu.
- Fixed an issue where scores were not displayed correctly at the beginning of the game.
- Standard Icons - updated from 256 × 256 to 512 × 512
- Standard Type - we updated 31 large graphic types
- Battle Royale - updated 17 large graphic types
- Console players can now access language options in the Settings menu.
- Players can now choose a setting in the "Account" tab to not receive player surveys.
- We updated the main menu lobby to match the Battle Royale lobby.
- We made some initial improvements to the new lobby with plans to improve it over time and update the theme across the front end.
- We fixed videos that were not playing in loop on PS4.
- The question mark icon in the Settings menu now completely fills the box.
- We've added the ability to Undo new purchases in the Fortnite Store!
- Immediately after a new purchase, you will be able to Undo the purchase of items for a limited time, as long as it remains on the purchase screen.
- After Undoing a purchase, there will be a countdown to use Undo on the same item, but you can Undo any other new purchase!
- If you choose to Undo a purchase, ownership of the item will be revoked and you will receive the total V-Bucks spent.
- Undo will follow the same eligibility requirements as Return Requests.
- What Undo can be used in?
- Hang gliders
- Collection Tools
- Back Accessories
- What Undo cannot be used on?
- Limited Time Offers in the Store, such as the Volcanic Legends Pack, Frozen Legends Pack and Laguna Pack
- Battle Pass
- Battle Pass Categories
- Founder's Pack
- Founder Pack Enhancements
- Looting Llamas (Save the World)
- Weekly and Event Items (Save the World)
- Players in your squad now have greater visual prominence when speaking.
- We no longer display Active Voice Indicators in the game for players in your squad.
- We have adjusted this feature to maintain the best visibility of speaking players granted by the Active Voice Indicators and, at the same time, to facilitate the visualization of contextual information (eg life status and shield) of the person who is speaking.