Although The Sims is a classic game, sometimes details about how to play go unnoticed. That's why we research, talk to experts and, in short, we found 8 essential tips to master and change our Sims experience! We have separated very cool content to improve its gameplay, personalize the game and increase your creation and construction possibilities.
1. Keep your Sim's needs highTo start, if you like to play with large families or can't handle the basic needs of a single Sim, follow our directions to always make you happy.
When purchasing an item, check your score for each needObjects with high scores, fill needs quickly and last longer. High-score beds make Sim feel more rested, well-scored showers make Sim feel clean longer, and so on!
Solve the need for Sim quicklyIf the Sim has a very low basic need, just click on the icon of the same need and he will look for the quickest way to solve it. It sounds silly, but it can save you a lot of time.
Have special fruits availableThere are some fruits that cause emotions and fulfill specific needs. This is the case of Fruta Bizarra , included only in the Strangerville package. After being vaccinated against the epidemic, eat a Bizarre Fruit and all your needs will be at the maximum. If you have not yet prepared the vaccine against the epidemic, take a look at the article we did on Strangerville and find out how.
Wash your hands before going to workWhen washing your hands, the Sim will have the emotion “ Confident ”. Going to work confidently is a great tactic to have an exceptional job performance, along with high basic needs. Your chances of promotion will increase a lot!
2. Get rich without cheatsThrow the first stone who has never fallen into the temptation of the motherlode . Obviously, everyone likes 50,000 fresh simoleons on the bill. But sometimes, we want to have a different gaming experience and just play with life.
Sell ??fruitsThe sale of fruit can provide a huge increase in income. The pitaia , for example, is the fruit with the highest cost-benefit to sell.
Collect objectsYou can find very rare objects when exploring the neighborhoods of The Sims 4 , from gems to the remains of alien objects. The bonus you will receive when selling these objects is as high as finding them. In addition to these, there are other fun options to have money without cheats. We have prepared a complete article to instruct you in the right way on how to get rich "within the law". So click here and learn how to make a lot of money in The Sims 4.
3. Move and transform objects freelyLet's give cheats an exception for a good cause! With the code bb.moveobjects together with some add-ons, it is possible to combine and create unique objects. If you have questions about using cheats, you can consult the guide by clicking here.
Hide the construction gridTo hide the grid, just press the G key . This leaves the construction mode cleaner and more open.
Position objects anywhereWhen selecting the object, press Alt and get rid of the construction mode grid limitations.
Increase and decrease the original size of objectsAs we already talked about in articles here at Liga dos Games, you can customize the size of any object. Be sure to take a look at the article we prepared especially for this.
4. Get plant packs for freeThere is a loophole in the game that allows you to purchase any package of plant seeds, from the most basic to the rare ones. The advantages of becoming a plant collector are the ease in keeping some basic needs high when eating fruits and also selling them at very high prices, such as the case of pitaia. It is a precious tip for those who also want to get rich without using cheats. To do this, simply:
- Start a career as a Scientist ;
- Accompany the Sim to work;
- Open the construction mode and look for the furniture category for Gardening ;
- Choose and buy the seed package you want, for free (it can be common to rare);
- Open the packages . The seeds will automatically go into your inventory.
5. Build curved fencesIn addition to being extremely easy, building curved fences can change the image of your garden, balcony or terrace.
- Build foundations - To do this, build a Flat Circle Foundation. The curve of this foundation will be the same that will make the fence bend.
- Create shapes - Position the foundations the way you want, as shown in the image below. You can change the height and size of Foundations.
- Fill with fences - To finish, just fill the curves with the desired fence in the “Replace Fences” mode. If there are vacant spaces, you can complete it with the normal fence building function.
6. Create different stairsStairs are essential items in most large buildings at The Sims . The MTsims prepared a super explanatory video about customizing stairs in style L, Y and U . With these super stylish stairs it will be possible to transform any environment. The tips are simple, but the result is impressive! Take a look.
7. Master the terrain toolsTerrain tools, if used intelligently, can result in incredible batches. As it is a tool little explored by gamers, we think that now is the time to venture into the Construction Mode . Youtuber Kate Emerald is a construction guru for The Sims 4 and has created an incredibly complete tutorial to help you understand and master terrain tools, get connected.
8. Put your own music in the gameFinally, if you are tired of listening to the same songs in Simslish every time you turn on the radio, we suggest putting your own to play. To do this is extremely simple, just:
- Open the Electronic Arts folder , found in your Documents ;
- Enter The Sims 4 folder , then Custom Music ;
- You will find several folders, each with a musical genre. Copy and paste your personalized music in mp3 format in any folder;
- Run the game and put the radio to play on the respective station.