Escape or escape games, also known as escape games , form a perfect genre for cell phones since, in addition to being a great pastime, their point and click gameplay is ideal for small screens. For puzzle fans who love to test their intelligence and patience, here is a list of the 7 best free escape games for Android. Check out!
1. Doors and Rooms series (3 games)The Doors and Rooms series is among the most popular in the escape game genre. Despite not having an interesting differential in relation to the others, the gameplay is fluid and divided into several levels, so the player does not spend much time in the same room, which conveys a sense of progress. The 3 games in the series are:
- Doors and Rooms
- Doors and Rooms: Perfect Escape
- Doors and Rooms: Escape King
2. Escape Through HistoryEscape Through History is an escape game that takes place through history. Whenever you complete a level and open the door, the next one will happen in another time and in another place in the world. This means that each level has its own elements and puzzles, which keeps the game very interesting. Escape Through History has a moderate level of difficulty and you can see that it was not intended for players to have a lot of difficulty, but to have fun and spend time. Most puzzles, although laborious, are very clear. One of the great differentials of Escape Through History is that the game is completely free, with very few advertisements (and only at appropriate times). In addition, the developers have promised to add more levels in future updates. Click here to download the game.
3. Dreamcage EscapeDreamcage Escape is an escape game with a fantastic theme. Here, each world is found inside a bird cage, and they are full of magical, macabre and surreal elements. Dreamcage Escape is not the longest or most difficult escape game you will ever play, but it will certainly be one of the most captivating. The graphics and sound design are very tasteful and create a unique atmosphere that remains in the players' memories even after completing the game. Click here to download the game.
4. Spotlight: Room EscapeSpotlight: Room Escape is a suspense escape game in which your character has lost his memory and needs to not only escape from the scenarios, but also to get clues about his past. Spotlight: Room Escape is divided into chapters in which the story gradually unfolds. The game has good 3D graphics and a relatively high level of difficulty, since some solutions involve elements that don't even seem to be interactable, in addition to several levels having a time limit to be completed. Click here to download the game.
5. Escape TitanicAs you might imagine, in Escape Titanic you are placed inside the famous ship. The game starts right at the moment of the collision with the iceberg, and from there you are placed in a frantic sequence of puzzles in order to escape with your life. Escape Titanic bets on a fast paced game. For the most part, each scenario has only one puzzle that, when solved, takes you to the next one, with new elements. Even though it is one puzzle at a time, the game is successful in keeping the solutions varied. In some you will need logical thinking, in others you will need speed, timing, attention to detail, etc. Click here to download the game.
6. Cube Escape series (9 games)The Cube Escape series is a must for escape game fans. With a history full of mysteries, supernatural events and various sick elements (like a fetus in a jar or a leech coming out of an old woman's nose), the 9 games in the series keep players trapped on the phone screen. Despite repeating some puzzles throughout the games, for the most part each title can present its own challenges and even new mechanics. There is no way to complete one of them and not want to move on to the next, mainly because each game tells a part of the story. The Cube Escape series has already won some awards around the world. Its hand-drawn graphics and style strongly inspired by Twin Peaks make the game have one of the best aesthetics of the genre. In addition, throughout the series you will find some extremely original puzzles. The 9 Cube Escape games are:
- Cube Escape: Seasons
- Cube Escape: The Lake
- Cube Escape: Arles
- Cube Escape: Harvey's Box
- Cube Escape: Case 23
- Cube Escape: The Mill
- Cube Escape: Birthday
- Cube Escape: Theater
- Cube Escape: The Cave