Xbox One is one of the greatest consoles in history, there is no denying it. Like the PlayStation 4, it brought players both their own games and those shared with other platforms. So if you already have a One or want to buy one, you need to know what wonders await you in Microsoft's video game. You have certainly heard of titles like Gears of War and Forza , phenomenal Xbox One exclusives. Know, however, that this console is much more than that. Check now, therefore, the x best games on this platform that you can not miss in your library.
1. Forza Motorsport 7The Xbox exclusive Forza car game series brings the best titles of its kind to gamers. Even if it doesn't have much competition, it manages to surprise each new game even more. Whether for the almost perfect gameplay or the impressive graphics, Forza Motorsport 7 therefore deserves to be on the list of the best Xbox One games. This racing simulator features graphics that border on reality. The more than 700 cars available to be driven have perfect details, both inside and out. The same can be said of the more than 30 tracks, which help to make the racing environment even more realistic. In this game, two interesting features were added . The dynamic climate system, with the possibility of raining during the race, makes the competition even more fierce and fun. You can also customize the pilots, something that was not possible in previous titles. The great asset of this game, in addition to all that we mentioned above, is in his career mode. Whether you are an experienced video game pilot, a newcomer to the genre, you will be very capable of finding challenges and fun to match. Although it doesn't bring much news in terms of objectives and game modes, Forza Motorsport 7 is a must-have title for any Xbox One owner. You should play this game if:
- For a fan of racing games
- Already a fan of the Forza series
2. MinecraftMany players unfortunately underestimate Minecraft . Fact is that it caused a huge revolution in the gaming world. After him other similar titles appeared, but none managed to bring what he brought. If you want to follow a campaign, Minecraft makes it possible. Want to create a world completely from scratch? It is also possible. Freedom is the key word in this game. With some equipment you can dig the soil until you find treasures and special items. You can build a house, a forest, a lake, a mountain. Whatever is in your imagination, Minecraft authorizes you to do. The secret to the success of this game is that it is, at heart, a creative tool. Much more than an open world sandbox , Minecraft mixes elements of exploration and even survival to allow players to use their creativity in order to interact with a world of almost infinite possibilities. Therefore, for all the freedom that this game provides and for being one of the best selling and beloved games of all time, your presence on this list is indispensable! You should play this game if:
- Enjoy games that allow the creation and construction of objects
- Interested in sandbox games
3. Ryse: Son of RomeAnother Xbox One exclusive, Ryse: Son of Rome is a beautiful game. It brings a gameplay in the best hack n 'slash style , focused even on the formation of destructive combos. You take on the character Marius Titus, a Roman general who seeks to avenge the death of his family.
- Interest in Ancient History
- Enjoy hack n 'slash action games
4. Ori and the Blind ForestOri and the Blind Forest is that non- mainstream title , precisely because it doesn't follow a pattern. To begin with, it's a title with 2D gameplay . The graphics, which are very beautiful, by the way, look a little drawn, which makes an interesting impression. The protagonists are Ori, a guardian spirit, and Sein, who is the eyes and light of the Spirit Tree. The first character navigates the environment using specific skills, in addition to jumping, jumping and climbing things. Sein fires flames to eliminate enemies and other obstacles. Controlling these two characters, you have a very simple game. The player's goal is to have the forest restored and recovered in its full splendor. For this, you will interact with the environment as you progress, in order to recover the three elements that balance the land of Nibel: water, wind and heat. This mission is carried out against a very beautiful and deep narrative background. Perhaps the greatest feature of this game and the reason for its success is the fact that it is a work of art. It is not for nothing that a direct sequel was announced, Ori and the will of wasps . You should play this game if:
- Are you a fan of games with a more artistic concept
- Enjoy 2D experiences
5. Quantum BreakQuantum Break is, essentially, an action game. Despite this, it offers an innovative gaming experience within the genre. His narrative brings a scientific experiment that sought the manipulation of time. It ended up going wrong, however. Time was affected, as well as the game's protagonists, Paul Serene and Jack Joyce, who can now control the time. This brings interesting possibilities in terms of gameplay . Being able to change the time allows the player different ways of interacting with enemies and with the game itself. Quantum Break , therefore, has consequences for your actions. There is not exactly a linear and fixed story.
- Want a deep narrative experience
- Liking shooters that are more than just using guns
6. ReCoreReCore appears as a fun action and platform game. Another Xbox One exclusive, brings a very interesting plot . The world was devastated by a plague, and now a distant planet must be colonized. A mission is sent to this planet, Far Eden, but something went wrong. Your mission, under the control of Joule Adams, is to find out what went wrong and what this star has in store for humanity. Joule is accompanied by three robots, which assist her in her exploration. Obviously, the world is open, which allows the collection of resources and does not require the player to have to follow the missions linearly. There are puzzles to be solved, as well as enemies. Both Joule and his fellow robots can be evolved. Joule can have his life increased, and his weapons can also be improved. In fact, Joule's weapons come in three colors: yellow, red and blue. Each color corresponds to a specific type of enemy. A blue enemy, for example, can only be eliminated by a blue colored weapon. Friendly robots can also be evolved and improved. You can even partially change your physical structure. It is a game set in a hostile land, with sandstorms and other natural phenomena that can hinder the progression of the gameplay . It is a game that is worth trying out for those who have an Xbox One and like futuristic narratives. You should play this game if:
- For a fan of futuristic games
- Enjoying exploration games in the open world
7. State of Decay 2State of Decay 2 is yet another Xbox One exclusive. It is a successful survival game that puts the player in an environment full of zombies. The experience is in the third person, and can be in single player mode or with up to three other players. This is in an open world, whose main focus is on looking for useful and valuable objects everywhere on the stage.
- Enjoy survival games
- Take an interest in narrative experiences with zombies
8. Gears of War 4The Gears of War franchise marked all generations that had Xbox consoles. Gears of War 4 is one of the most celebrated shooters on the Xbox One, both for its gameplay mechanics and for details such as narrative and setting. It does not bring much evolution in terms of gameplay compared to the previous title, but it still exceeds expectations. In terms of innovation for the franchise, Gears of War 4 brings some interesting combat mechanics. New weapons appear in this direction, such as Buzzkill and Dropshot. The first launches saw blades at enemies, while the second drops explosives into the environment. It is now also possible to use a knife for hand-to-hand combat. Pushes can be given to enemies, displacing them from their defensive positions. They can do the same for you, so it requires attention on the battlefield, as they can execute you quickly. The game also has a system that makes the weather interfere with the game. Winds and storms, for example, will certainly make fighting body and body difficult. Likewise, aiming with your weapons in a windstorm or storm may not be an easy task. The Gears of War 4 narrative puts the player on the planet Sera, about 25 years after what happened in the last Gears . As the exploitation of fuels destroyed the planet in some way, dangerous climate changes arose. Cities were created to protect people from these changes. The problem is that some rebels refused to follow martial laws that prohibited living outside cities. The goal of the player, therefore, is to face these people. You should play this game if:
- Liking Mad Max- like narratives
- Interest in shooters with technological weapons
9. Dead Rising 3Although there is already Dead Rising 4 , it is the 3rd favorite of Xbox One players. It was a little revolutionary compared to previous titles. There is now no mandatory timer, for example, although you can play with it if you follow Nightmare mode .
- Liking zombies (or killing them)
- Want a satisfying multiplayer experience
10. Forza Horizon 3Forza Horizon 3 is, according to experts, one of the best racing games ever created. It is no wonder that, even with Forza Motorsport 7 on the list, he is also present. It takes place in an open world representation of Australia. There are several references to the country, such as the famous Outback restaurant. For what it matters, Forza Horizon 3 is much more than a racing game. In previous games, the player was one of the runners of the great Horizon Festival. Now you are the owner of the festival, so in addition to running and experiencing the excitement of the tracks, you can and must deal with bureaucratic aspects. Among them is hiring and firing professionals. Customization of your corridor exists, although limited to a few options. Cars can also be customized and can be sold online for other players to buy. Something really fun is that as you progress through the game you can discover vintage , classic cars that are restored and can be used in racing. The racing modes are those already known in the series and even in other racing games. Time Trial , Drifting and normal competitions. Bucket List mode is something specific to Forza Horizon , in which the player receives a car and needs to complete a particular task with it. For all the options that Forza Horizon 3 brought in terms of gameplay , in addition to being a visually beautiful game, it is an essential title in the library of Xbox lovers . You should play this game if:
- Want to experience one of the best or the best game in the Forza series
- Take an interest in having your own running event
11. Halo 4We couldn't leave a game in the Halo series off the list. The chosen one, Halo 4 , represents a new beginning of the franchise, since he is the first of a new trilogy. In addition, it brings back the protagonist Master Chief, a human super soldier. He is accompanied by an artificial intelligence called Cortana. Halo 4 is played in a mix of third person and first person. Most of the time it is a first person shooter , changing only in specific cases, when using certain weapons or even vehicles. The first person display, by the way, is quite interesting. It is as if you are wearing a technological helmet. You can see information about your life, your missions and can even detect the presence of enemies.
- Want to know one of the most classic Xbox games
- For a fan of gameplay with alien elements
12. PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG)PUBG Battlegrounds is a very simple game, but it ended up conquering the whole world. Today it is no longer exclusive to Xbox One, as it is now available for mobile . It consists of the following: up to a hundred players at a time only parachute to an island. On this island you must collect equipment, weapons and everything that can help you to kill the other players . And, of course, be the only survivor. The interesting thing about PUBG is that space is being reduced every second. As you are confined together with other players, it becomes increasingly difficult to survive. It is as if it were a fight against time, not just against enemies. The impact of this game was so great that PUBG was raised to the rank of e-sport . Currently in many countries there are official competitions for the game. In addition, this game was one of the main responsible for popularizing the Battle Royale genre , encouraging other companies to create similar games. This contributed a lot for games to be seen as sports. Therefore, even if it is not one of the most critically acclaimed games, it deserves to be on this list of the best Xbox One games for its great cultural impact. You should play this game if:
- Like Battle Royale
- Want to enter the world of e-sports