After you have been playing Mario Kart Tour for a while , the option to play with Ranking is released . In the case of MK Tour , it is not exactly playing in ranked matches. In fact, you run normally, and all points earned count towards a sort of weekly ranking. The best of the week come up in the league and win good prizes. In this article we will explain to you how to unlock the Ranking and we will show you all the prizes you can obtain by ranking well. In addition, of course, we will give you some good tips for you to always be first!
How to unlock the RankingYou will automatically unlock this Mario Kart Tour feature as you play. Being more specific, after the third cup. That is: when to win the Yoshi Cup and when to unlock the Koopa Cup. When the Ranking is unlocked, you will also unlock the friend list. Currently you can compare yourself with your friends in the rankings, but nothing more. Since Mario Kart Tour is not based so much on the skills of each runner, it is more for you to keep track of who is further away in the game.
How Mario Kart Tour Ranking WorksStarting in the Koopa Cup, you will be ranked randomly with 19 other players. Points are awarded based on the sum of the 3 World Cup races you are in. The challenge, which is the fourth World Cup event, does not count for this. We emphasize that until the end of the season you can repeat the races as many times as you want. Upgrade your pilots, cars and gliders to do better and score more points. Of course, your position in the Ranking gives prizes. And they are very interesting! See below:
- 1st Place - 20 Rubies, 1,000 Coins, 3 Driver Points Tickets, 3 Car Points Tickets, 3 Glider Points Tickets
- 2nd Place - 15 Rubies, 1,000 Coins, 2 Driver Points Tickets, 2 Car Points Tickets, 2 Glider Points Tickets
- 3rd Place - 10 Rubies, 1,000 Coins, 1 Driver Points Tickets, 1 Car Points Tickets, 1 Glider Points Tickets
- 4th to 6th Place - 5 Rubies, 500 Coins
- 7th to 10th Place - 300 Coins
- 11th place down - No reward
- 1st to 3rd Place up 3 Leagues
- 4th to 7th Place up 2 Leagues
- 8th to 10th place up 1 league
- From 11th place down is in the same league