The Cow Plant is one of the most desired items in The Sims 4 because it is relatively difficult to get, in addition to being fun and having some unique properties. Thinking about those who still don't know how to get, take care of or even deal with the Cow Plant, we put together a complete guide with everything you need to know about the item. Check out everything you need to know about the Cow Plant!
How to get a Cow Plant?There are 5 ways to get a Cow Plant in The Sims 4:
- through grafts;
- exploring space;
- with cheats (of course).
Fishing a Cow PlantTo fish for a Bago de Planta Vaca you need to travel to the Desert Flower Park in Oasis Springs and walk to the small cave with lake, just north of the map. When you get there, start fishing. The time it takes you to get the berry depends on your Fishing skill level. If you want, you can use the code “ stats.set_skill_level Major_Fishing 10 ” to increase your Fishing level to the maximum. See the complete list of cheats, codes and tricks for The Sims 4!
Obtaining a Cow Plant by graftingYour Sim learns graft techniques when reaching Gardening level 7. When you unlock the skill, make the following combinations:
- Strawberry + Dragon's Mouth = Pitaia;
- Pitáia + Dragon's Mouth = Cow Plant Berry.
Cheat to get the Cow PlantObviously, you can just ignore everything you read here and just use a cheat to get the Cow Plant. To do this, open the console and type “testingcheats true” and then activate the debug mode by entering the code “ bb.showhiddenobjects ”. This will give you access to all items in the game. Just type "Planta Vaca" in the search and you're done. Discover all the careers of The Sims 4!
How to Grow the Cow PlantThe Cow Plant should be planted like any other plant in the game and it only takes a few days to fully mature. It can be planted at any level of Gardening, but depending on your skill, you can fertilize, chat, water and so on. When the Cow Plant fully matures, you unlock all the interactions it offers: Feed, Play, Cuddle, Eat cake, Milk and Collect sample.
Feeding the Cow PlantMany players get confused when feeding the Cow Plant and end up being swallowed by it. Pay attention: you will not be able to feed the Cow Plant until it is hungry. When that happens, she will try to attract Sims with a piece of cake. This is an indication that you need to feed it. If you choose to eat the cake, Planta Vaca will swallow your Sim. At that moment two things can happen:
- the Cow Plant vomits his Sim and generates a potion based on the emotion he was in when he was swallowed;
- the Cow Plant swallows your Sim and generates an Essence of Life, capable of making any Sim instantly happy, in addition to adding days of life.
- You can have as many Cow Plants as you want.
- If you put music around, Planta Vaca starts dancing.
- Be careful when the Cow Plant is hungry as hungry Sims may be attracted to the piece of cake and be swallowed;
- Child Sims can only choose the Play with the Cow Plant interaction;
- If you have The Sims 4: At work, you can find Berry Plant berries easily in the waters of Magnolia Promenade.