Started the 13th season of Free Fire! Seasons last about 30 to 70 days and allow players to compete in ranked matches. You go up or down rank according to your score.
- Season Start: January 2, 2020
- End of season: March 2, 2020
Points and Rewards Table
|Bronze I||1000||1000 coins|
|Bronze II||1100||1 Airdrop, 1 Scanner; 5 Tokens, 1000 coins|
|Bronze III||1200||1 Bonfire, 1 Treasure Map, 10 Tokens, 1000 coins|
|Silver I||1300||Silver Band, 2 Airdrop, 20 Tokens, 1500 Coins|
|Silver II||1400||1 Airdrop, 2 Treasure Maps, 30 Tokens, 1500 Coins|
|Silver III||1500||1 Bonfire, 2 Scanners, 40 Tokens, 1500 Coins|
|Gold I||1600||Gold Band, Gold Jacket, 50 Tokens, 2000 Coins|
|Gold II||1725||50% Uppar XP card; Gold coupon, 70 Tokens, 2000 coins|
|Gold III||1850||2 Bonfires, 2 Airdrops, 90 Tokens, 2000 Coins|
|Gold IV||1975||2 Airdrops, 2 Treasure Maps, 110 Tokens, 2000 Coins|
|Platinum I||2100||Platinum Band, 50% Uppar XP Card, 150 Tokens, 2500 Coins|
|Platinum II||2225||2 Bonfires, 2 Gold Coupons; 200 Tokens, 2500 Coins|
|Platinum III||2350||3 Scanners, 2 Airdrops; 250 tokens; 2500 coins|
|Platinum IV||2475||3 Gold Coupons; 3 treasury maps; 300 Tokens, 2500 Coins|
|Diamond I||2600||Diamond Band, 50% more Gold Card, 350 Tokens, 3000 Coins|
|Diamond II||2750||3 Bonfires, 2 Boxes, 425 Tokens, 3000 Coins|
|Diamond III||2900||3 treasure maps, 3 boxes, 525 tokens, 3000 coins|
|Diamond IV||3050||3 Airdrops, 3 Gold Coupons, 625 tokens, 3000 coins|
|Master||3200||Master Band, Master T-shirt, 750 Tokens, 5000 coins, Master Wallpaper|
|Challenger||Top 300||Challenger Avatar and Wallpaper|
Season patentWhenever a season begins, according to the rank he achieved last season, the player will start at a lower rank and lose some points.
- If finished between Bronze I to III, in the new season will start in Bronze I with 1000 points.
- If finished between Silver I to III, in the new season will start in Bronze II with 1175 points.
- If it finished between Gold I to IV, in the new season it will start in Silver I with 1350 points.
- If it finished between Platinum I to IV, in the new season it will start in Silver II with 1500 points.
- If it ended between Diamond I to IV, in the new season it will start in Gold I with 1650 points.
- If finished in Mestre, in the new season will start in Gold II with 1750 points.
How to skyrocket patentTo move up your rank quickly, it is essential to be very consistent in the way you play. In addition, it is important to try to achieve the following objectives:
- Eliminate enemy players
- Revive teammates
- Damage enemies or vehicles / barrels
- Get a good rating in each match
- Survive longer
- Accomplish daily missions