In GTA V , if you are interested in making a lot of money, you should learn to invest in the stock market. As in the real world, you'll have to figure out how to do it smartly to become the most powerful criminal in the game. Check out this guide to learn about the stock market and how to take advantage of your investments.
LCNThe LCN stock exchange exists only in the offline version of the game and is affected by the events associated with your individual game . You already know that the main goal is to buy cheap stocks to sell them at a higher value and thus make a profit. However, it can be difficult to understand which companies you should invest in without losing capital. In this particular stock exchange, you should take into account the news that is broadcasting on the radio , as they sometimes indicate the good investments that can be taken at any given time.
BAWSAQIt is one thing for you to invest in stocks that will only depend on what goes on in your offline game, but in the case of BAWSAQ, this stock market is interconnected with the online game universe . Therefore, all actions and investments of other players will also influence the value of their actions. And while returns may turn out to be astronomical, you have to keep in mind that the stakes are also much higher here. The Rockstar website will give you detailed information about last week's fluctuations and current fluctuations , so it's essential to stay informed.
Market fluctuationsFor you to truly make a profit, you need to invest a good start value . In addition, it is not advisable to buy Life Invaders stock as this is the only company that is hardly valued in the market. However, the most important thing to bear in mind is that each company has a direct rival, that is, when one suffers, its rival wins. Ideally, you should sabotage the rival company you own shares in order to increase your profit. Check out the list of companies and their rivals:
- Bilkington vs. Dollar pills
- Burgershot vs. Up-an-atom
- Clucking Bell vs. TacoBomb
- Cool Beans vs. Bean machine
- ECola vs. Raine
- FlyUS vs. AirEmu
- GoPostal vs. PostOP
- MazeBank vs. BankOfLiberty
- Pisswasser vs. Logger
- RadioLosSantos vs. WorldwideFM
- Redwood vs. Debonaire
- Slaughter, Slaughter & Slaughter vs. Bullhead
Investing in MurdersIf you follow the story of the game, you will reach a point where Franklin will have access to a series of missions proposed by Lester, all of which consist of murders of key businessmen . Fortunately, each of the affected companies has a rival competitor, meaning that the failures of one will be reflected in the fortunes of the other. To get to the end of the main story of the game, you'll have to complete Lester's first mission, but once you do, it's best not to pick up any more missions until the end of the main campaign. Then, with some money to invest, go back to these missions and use the stock exchange to get the most out of your business interference . Check out the investments that should be made in each murder mission:
- Hotel Assassination: Invest with your three characters in BetaPharmaceuticals (BAWSAQ) before the mission begins. Eventually, the stock will start to rise and as soon as it reaches 80% return, you must sell it.
- The Multi Target Assassination: Buy Debonaire Cigarettes (LCN) shares before the mission and sell them when you get 80% return.
- The Vice Assassination: Before starting the quest buy Fruit (BAWSAQ) stock and sell it as soon as you get 50% return.
- The Bus Assassination: In this case, once the mission is complete and not before, buy Vapid (BAWSAQ) shares and sell them as soon as the return is 100%.
- The Construction Assassination: Before you begin this quest, buy GoldCoast (LCN) stock and sell it when your return reaches 80%.