To survive in Playerunknown's Battlegrounds (PUBG), all optimizations help a lot! There are some very simple things you can change to increase FPS and improve game visibility. All the details are important for you to improve your game performance.
1. Graph DefinitionsThere are important graphic settings that you must keep high and others that are not very relevant. The Anti-Aliasing and textures are two settings that must be in medium or high. You cannot give up on these two as it will impair visibility in the game. But all other settings can be low and Shadows can be very low , as it requires more graphic processing and is unnecessary.
2. Increase graphics card performanceIf you use an Nvidia graphics card (a Geforce, for example), you can change some settings that will improve FPS.
- Open Nvida Control Panel
- Choose "Manage Settings in 3D";
- Click add and browse to the folder "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Steam \ steamapps \ common \ PUBG \ TslGame \ Binaries \ Win64"
- Select the file "TslGame.exe" and change the following settings:
- Maximum pre-rendered frames: 1
- Multiple Video / GPU Mixed Acceleration: Single Video Performance
- Power Management: Maximum Performance
- Vertical Sync: Off