In Fortnite: Battle Royale , you can pick up weapons from the ground, in chests or in boxes, and the advantage you gain over opponents is related to the power of your weapon. Therefore, one of the most important aspects is to know the weapons of the game to prepare better during the game. Check out this guide that explains the different rarities of all the weapons you can get. Beside the name the creators gave to each weapon, we put the most popular unofficial name. We rate each weapon on a scale of 1 to 10 . This value takes into account the damage the weapon deals, its reload speed, its rarity, and its type of shot.
- Sniper Rifles
- Submachine guns
- Explosive Weapons (Bazookas)
RarityThe different colors represent the rarity of weapons so you know which one is the best. Remember that an orange weapon will obviously be stronger than a green one.
- Common: gray
- Unusual: green
- Rare: blue
- Epic: purple
- Legendary: orange
Sniper RiflesSniper rifles or sniper rifles are essential for gaining an advantage over enemies at long range. As soon as you pick up such a weapon, you should consider moving to an elevated position where you can enjoy a wider viewing angle.
Sniper AWP Sniper Rifle
- Common: 31.4 DPS, 95 damage, 1 ammo
- Uncommon: 33 DPS, 100 damage, 1 ammo
- Rare: 34.7 DPS, 105 damage, 1 ammo
Epic and Legendary Hasp Sniper Rifle
- Epic: 36.3 DPS, 110 damage, 1 ammo
- Legendary: 38.3 DPS, 116 damage, 1 ammo
ShotgunsThese weapons are ideal for using at close range from the enemy, as you can eliminate him with just one shot to the head , if you are good at aiming. Although their damage is very significant, shotguns are still slow weapons, so don't waste your shot. These weapons are a favorite of many players and absolutely lethal in the right hands.
- Common : 106.5 DPS, 71 damage, 8 ammo
- Uncommon : 112.5 DPS, 75 damage, 8 ammo
- Rare : 118.5 DPS, 79 damage, 8 ammo
- Common : 49 DPS, 70 damage, 5 ammo
- Uncommon : 56 DPS, 80 damage, 5 ammo
- Rare : 63 DPS, 90 damage, 5 ammo
Epic and Legendary Pump Shotgun
- Epic : 70 DPS, 100 damage, 5 ammo
- Legendary : 77 DPS, 110 damage, 5 ammo
Assault RiflesAssault Rifles are very good at mid-range combat situations and generally at all distances, taking the melee apart. They are the most versatile weapons in the game.
Assault Rifle "M16"
- Common : 165 DPS, 30 Damage, 30 Ammo
- Unusual : 170.5 DPS, 31 damage, 30 ammunition
- Rare : 181.5 DPS, 33 damage, 30 ammo
Epic and Legendary Assault Rifle "SCAR"
- Epic : 203 DPS, 37 damage, 30 ammo
- Legendary : 214 DPS, 39 damage, 30 ammo
"FAMAS" Burst Assault Rifle
- Common : 132.5 DPS, 27 Damage, 30 Ammo
- Uncommon : 142.2 DPS, 29 damage, 30 ammunition
- Rare : 147.3 DPS, 30 damage, 30 ammo
Epic and Legendary Blast Assault Rifle
- Epic : 157 DPS, 32 damage, 30 ammo
- Legendary : 162 DPS, 33 damage, 30 ammo
Submachine gunsThese weapons are effective at close range, but their speed in firing will not completely replace the power of a strong and accurate shotgun blast. Depending on your playing style, you may prefer more rate of fire and movement than a brute shotgun attack.
- Common : 204 DPS, 17 damage, 30 ammo
- Uncommon : 216 DPS, 18 damage, 30 ammo
- Rare : 228 DPS, 19 damage, 30 ammo
Epic and Legendary Submachine Gun "P90"
- Epic: 240 DPS, 20 damage, 30 ammo
- Legendary: 252 DPS, 21 Damage, 30 Ammo
Explosive Weapons (Bazookas)Explosive weapons (bazookas) do a lot of damage to both buildings and unprotected players. They are rare and very effective weapons for their destructive power, wide range and damage radius. However, watch out for shots too close or the explosion will hit you!
- Common : 52.5 DPS, 70 damage, 1 ammo
- Uncommon : 63.7 DPS, 85 damage, 1 ammo
- Rare : 75 DPS, 100 damage, 1 ammo
Epic and Legendary Rocket Launcher
- Epic: 86.2 DPS, 115 damage, 1 ammo
- Legendary: 96 DPS, 130 damage, 1 ammo
PistolsThese weapons are essentially for you to protect yourself in an emergency. It is very important to hit the opponent in the head to take advantage of the damage done.
- Common: 162 DPS, 24 damage, 16 ammo
- Uncommon: 168 DPS, 25 damage, 16 ammo
- Rare: 175 DPS, 26 damage, 16 ammo
Epic and Legendary Pistol
- Epic: 189 DPS, 28 damage, 16 ammo
- Legendary: 196 DPS, 29 damage, 16 ammo
Grenades and ExplosivesGrenades are explosive to throw. You can use grenades to detonate enemies that are protected, ruin buildings or clean up a room without exposing yourself too much. At this point, it is the only throwing explosive available in battle royale.
Fragmentation GrenadeThe explosive that everyone knows, loves and fears at the same time. Use and abuse whenever possible. They are everywhere. They are very useful and the 400 impact points are excellent.
- Common: 210 DPS, 105 damage, per grenade