Don't miss any news from Brawl Stars. In this article we will keep a complete record of all updates released for the game. The last one was released on 09/18/2019 . The article will be updated as new updates are made in Brawl Stars. Therefore, the first one you see below will be the most recent, followed by the previous ones. Check out!
Update of 09/18/2019
New Brawler - SandyMain attack - Boulders: Sandy hurls sharp boulders. Super Skill - Sandstorm: Sandy camouflages allies with a sandstorm that lasts 12 seconds. Star Power - Coarse Sand: The Super will deal 200 damage per second to opponents. Star Power 2 - Healing Winds: Super will heal 300 life per second for Sandy and her allies.
New modesLone Star : just like the Starfighter, but individual. Total of 10 players. Boss Hunt : All 10 players fight each other while trying to do as much damage to the Robot Boss as possible.
- Eugenio Prata
- Sandy Snooze
- Red Wizard Barley
- The healing power of the "Medical use" Star Power has been increased from 300 to 400.
- Increased the damage per second of the "Incendiary" Star Power from 400 to 500.
- Increased the damage per second of the "Incendiary" Star Power from 400 to 500.
- In the "Poison Aura" Star Power, enemies now deal 13% less damage instead of 10%.
- Bonus damage from the Vulture Raven Star Power increased from 100 to 120
- The "Hyperactive Bear" Star Power now increases the bear's attack speed by 60% instead of 50%.
- Main attack damage increased from 240 to 260.
- Life increased from 5200 to 5400.
- Bonus damage from the "Spiny Gloves" Star Power increased from 200 to 220.
- Main Attack reload time increased from 1.3s to 1.5s.
- With the “Extra Life” Star Power, 8-Bit is now reborn without ammo.
- Decreased the speed improvement of the Star Power “Home Run”, from 15% to 12%.
- Decreased the speed improvement of the Star Power "Meteoric Race" from 32% to 28%.
- The "Lethal Boat" Star Power now takes 3.5 seconds to charge instead of 3 seconds.
- In the Star Power “At-IRA-dora”, the gain of shots was reduced, from 0.4 to 0.3.
- Decreased the healing of the Star Power “Invigorating Tonic” from 2000 to 1800.
- In the "automatic" Star Power, the reload time is now 13% shorter instead of 15% shorter.
- Main attack damage increased from 580 to 600.
- Added a waiting period of 0.5 between pick launches (to reduce the frequency of the main attack very close to a wall.
- The healing of the “Music Therapy” Star Power has been increased from 500 to 600.
- Damage from the Star Power "Squeaky Ground" decreased from 1000 to 800.
Updated on 29/08/2019
New Brawler - 8-bitMain attack - Laser beams: 8-bit fires several laser beams. Super Attack - Extends damage: 8-bit creates a turret that increases the damage of all friendly Brawlers that are in range of their effect. Star Power - Expanded damage Expanded: Increases the range of Expanded damage by 50%. Star Power 2 - Extra Life: 8-bit is instantly reborn once per game.
- Increased primary attack projectile speed by 8%.
- “Pirouette Protective” Star Power Shield increased from 30% to 40%
- Increased speed improvement of the Star Power “Stylish Boots” from 8% to 10%.
- Increased the damage per second of the Star Power “Denguinho da Mamãe” from 300 to 500.
- Increased Healing of the “Mommy Hug” Star Power from 30 to 40.
- Increased the visibility bonus of the Star Power “Olhos de Águia”, from 2 to 3 squares.
- Increased damage per second for the "Incendiary" Star Power, from 300 to 400.
- Increased the blast radius of the main attack mine by 11%.
- Damage increased by the “El Fuego” Star Power, from 800 to 1,000.
- Increased the life of the Star Power "Sponge", from 1,000 to 1,100.
- Life increase from 5,000 to 5,200.
- Increased healing per second of the Star Power “Fertile Soil” from 500 to 600.
- The shadow of the Star Power "Healing Shadow" no longer heals brawlers who are full of life.
- Increased the life of the "shadow" of the Star Power "Portal Sombrio", from 2,400 to 3,000.
- Increased “Attack Hitter” Star Power Shield from 30% to 40%.
- Healing per second increase in Star Power “Invisible Healing” from 600 to 800.
- The “Invigorating Tonic” Star Power now heals 2,000 health instead of healing in full.
- Reduced the improvement of the reach of the Star Power “Lethal Boat” from 100% to 75%.
- Reduced damage caused by the “Lonely Strident” Star Power, from 1,200 to 1,000.
- Star Power Shield “Star Drum” reduced from 30% to 25%.
- Both shotguns now fire from the center of the Brawler (both shots use the same pattern).
- Reduced instant reload of Star Power “At-ira-dora” from 0.5 to 0.4.
- Increased bonus damage from “Ambush” Star Power, from 400 to 500.
- The power of Eugênio's star “Mão helping” was changed to “Tapa Astral”:
- Astral Slap: When Eugenium's Super is fully charged, his attack inflicts 300 more damage.
Updated on 06/26/2019
New Brawler - TickMain Attack - Miniminas : In the main attack, Tick launches three mines that explode in contact with an enemy or after a few seconds Super Hot Head Attack : Tick shoots your head like a self-directional missile, damaging enemies in an area. The head can be destroyed before reaching the target. Tick Star Power - Oil Change : Tick regains health 1.5 seconds faster.
New Star PowersThe new Star Powers will arrive in the coming months (3 will be released per week). It will be possible to obtain them in boxes or in the Shop. The old ones will continue in the game. Each Brawler in the game will receive a new Star Power, but only one can be equipped. With this new feature, Star Powers can now be selected from the Main Menu and the Brawler Menu. Check out:
- Shelly - Invigorating Tonic: When Shelly's health drops below 40%, she instantly recovers all of her health. The Tonic recharges in 20 seconds.
- Nita - Hyperactive Bear: Nita's Bear attacks faster. The time between attacks is reduced by 50%.
- Colt - Special Magnum: Colt 's range and attack speed are increased by 11%.
- Bull - Marrento: When the Bull's health is below 40%, he gains a shield that reduces the damage taken by 30%.
- Jessie - Electrifying: Old can, the turret, throws spheres of energy that bounce between enemies.
- Brock - Fourth power: Brock finally gets another rocket, increasing his ammo.
- Dynamike - Demolition: Adds +1000 damage to Mike's Super.
- Bo - Arapuca: Instead of pushing away, Bo's traps stun the enemy for 2 seconds.
- El Primo - Meteoric Race: El Primo's speed increases by 25% for 5 seconds after using the Super.
- Barley - Extranocivo: Adds +140 damage per second to Barley's attack.
- Poco - Lonely Strident: Poco's Super also hits enemies and inflicts 1200 damage.
- Rosa - Prickly Gloves: Rosa 's punches inflict +200 damage during the Super.
- Rico - Digital indent: Rico runs 34% faster when his health is below 40%.
- Darryl - Rolling Reload: Darryl instantly reloads 3 shots when using the Super.
- Penny - Incendiary Bombs: Penny's turret bullets ignite the ground for 3 seconds and inflict 400 damage points per second to enemies.
- Carl - Protective Pirouette: During the Super, all damage taken by Carl is reduced by 30%.
- Piper - At-Ira-Dora: When hitting an enemy (turrets and Robots included), Piper instantly reloads 0.5 shots.
- Pam - Denguinho da Mamãe: The healing turret inflicts 300 points of damage per second to enemies.
- Frank - Sponge: Frank Earns +1,000 life.
- Bibi - Attack Hitter: When the home run bar is fully loaded, Bibi reduces the impact of damage taken by 30%.
- Mortis - Bote Letal: Mortis wins a Charge Bar! The range of the attacks increases by 100% when the bar is fully loaded. It takes 3 seconds for the bar to load when Mortis has three charges available.
- Tara - Healing Shadow: The Super opens a dimensional portal! A dark version of Tara appears to heal her and her allies.
- Eugênio - Mão Amiga: Reaching allies with Eugênio's Super restores 2000 health points to them.
- Spike - Curved Ball: The spikes of a cactus grenade fly in a curved path, making it easier to attack enemies.
- Raven - Raven-Vulture: Raven inflicts +120 points of damage, with its attack and Super, on targets with 50% or less health (turrets and robots included).
- Leon - Invisible Healing: Leon recovers 600 health points per second while the Super is active.
- Tick - Auto-tick-a Recharge: Tick recharge time is 16% shorter.
Stellar PointsStar Points are a new currency that you can use for exclusive items like Star Skins. You get Star Points whenever you reach your Brawler's classes 10, 15 and 20, as well as at the end of the season (half of the trophies over 500 that you lose are converted to Star Points). Star Points will be credited retroactively if you have already upgraded a class Brawler.
- Trophies reduced at the end of the season are now converted to Star Points (1 Trophy removed = 1 Star Point)
- Star Points are also earned when you hit a new Brawler class for the first time
- Class 10 = 100 Star Points
- Class 15 = 200 Star Points
- Class 20 = 300 Star Points
Star SkinsPurchased with Star Points:
- Golden Robot Crow - 50,000 Star Points
- Dark Robot Crow - 10,000 Star Points
- Bo Robô Dourado - 50,000 Star Points
- Bo Sparkling Robot - 10,000 Stellar Points
- Bull Defender - 2,500 Star Points
- Colt Bandido - 500 Star Points
New Maps and changed maps
- Added : Acute angle (new), Snake Cave (new)
- Removed : Stone Fortress, Rocky Mine, Certain Siege
- Added : Sandy Gems (new), Sea Daydream, Hot Potato (old Bone Tunnel)
- Removed : Unreachable Bridge, Turn and Shoot, Attack!
- Added : Heat stroke (new), Hot sands (new), Shooting range, Canal Grande
- Removed : Tocaia, Touril, Eminent, Dry Season
- Added : Waterfront, Sunny football
- Removed : Goal Shot, Artful Fields
- Added : Mechanical battle, Riotous factory
- Removed : Robo-Launcher, Among Friends
- Added : Convulsive Cave
- Removed : Passage
- It is now easier to reach 500 trophies (players can win more trophies until reaching 500 trophies in each Brawler)
- Progressing over 700 trophies in a Brawler is now more difficult
- Matchmaking changes
- Seasonal Rewards now give Star Points instead of Chips. You must have at least one Brawler above 500 trophies to receive Star Points at the end of a season.
- Cornered now doesn't last more than 2m 30s, equivalent to other timed game modes
- Cornered was balanced by adaptation to time reduction
- Rewards are now similar to the rest of the game modes, to reflect the same game duration
- Safe life increased from 40,000 to 45,000 (Theft mode games were shorter on average compared to other game modes)
- Bo Robot
- Robot Crow
- Spike Robot
- Bull Defender
- Colt Bandit
- Tara Remodeling
Update of 11/06/2019
- Main Attack damage increased from 500 to 520
- Now you need 10 hits from the Main Attack instead of 11 to load the Super
- Super damage increased from 2000 to 2200
- Main and Super Attack damage increased from 300 to 320
- Extra damage from Star Power increased from 80 to 100
- Main Attack cooldown decreased from 2.5s to 2.4s
- Star Power slow duration increased from 2.5s to 3.0s
- Star Power bombs now target nearby enemies instead of firing everywhere *
- Increased the extra damage of Star Power from 40% to 50%
- Star Power duration increased from 10 seconds to 12 seconds
- Main Attack damage decreased from 640 to 580
- Star Power projectile's extra speed decreased from 16% to 13%
- Super range decreased from 9 squares to 7.66 squares
- When Eugênio pulls an enemy, he interrupts the enemy's healing
- Main Attack damage decreased from 480 to 460
- Now you need 11 hits from the Main Attack instead of 10 to load the Super
- Life increased from 4200 to 4400
- Star Power extra speed decreased from 19% to 15%
- It is now easier to hit enemies with the Main Attack if they are too close to the Bibi
- Bibi no longer consumes the home run bar when using Super to kick the ball
- Life increased from 4200 to 4600
- Star Power shield protection decreased from 40% to 30%
Maps and Game Modes
- Fute-Brawl - Fixed an error where the ball bounced off destroyed walls just before the kick.
- Fancy Car - Cart moves more slowly and appears less frequently.
Update of the day 21/05/2019
New Epic Brawler - Bibi
Main attack: Three StrikesBibi's main attack pushes enemies when the Home Run bar is loaded. The Home Run bar loads when all three hits are available.
Super: Gum BallBibi hits a gum ball that damages enemies and can hit a target multiple times.
Star Power: Home RunBibi's movement speed increases when the Home Run bar is full.
New event - Retropolis
- Battle for a new location: Retropolis
- New music and new menu background
- New game music
- Super duration decreased from 4 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Star Power healing decreased from 300 per second to 200 per second.
- You now need to hit 10 strokes instead of 9 to load the Super.
- The main Attack effect now corresponds best to the area where the damage is being imposed.
- Frank's Super again stuns the enemy base in Cornered mode for the full duration.
- Carl can now prepare the main attack while using the Super.
- Carl's main attack now has a much shorter wait time (you can use the main attack faster when the pickaxe returns after hitting a wall.
- Several existing maps have been "Retrofitted"
- Pique-Gem - Full Support, Fast Escape, Double Arc, Cell Division, Spring Trap
- Burglary - Continuous Bang, Unreachable Bridge
- Starfighter - Layered Cake, Dry Season
- Removed Maps
- Pique-Gem: Resounding echo
- Theft: Blink of an eye, Margin of error
- Added Maps
- Pique-Gem: Crusader
- Robbery: Pit Stop, At the Beirades
- Possant Brock
- Barley Confectioner
- Barley Garapeiro
- Crazy Carl
- Fixed several user interface errors
- Fixed an issue where access to unavailable skins in the training cave was allowed
- Fixed an issue where the health bar was shown incorrectly after characters resurfaced from the bushes
- Fixed errors related to viewing the status of players integrated into teams
- Correction related to jumping springs that were partially submerged in the Flying Fantasies map
Update of 15/04/2019
New Rare Brawler - The Rose (Coming Soon)
- Main Attack - Stone Hands: Flurry of punches.
- Super - Rosa creates a shield made of tough vines that protects it from 80% damage.
- Star Power - Plant Life: Rosa regains life if she is in the bush.
New Maps and Dynamic Elements
- Pique-Gem: Fancy Wagon.
- Carts travel the train path at certain intervals.
- Carts block attacks, deal damage, and push hit Brawlers.
- Combat: Flying costumes (with Jump Springs!), Real Catwalk.
- Fute-Brawl: Center of the Stage.
- Cornered: Junkyard, Among friends, Direct fire, Planned attack.
- Big Boss Robot: Danger Area.
- Meteors now target teams with better accuracy and the meteor's blast radius is greater.
- Healing mushrooms now appear for players who do not team with better accuracy.
- Energy drinks now appear for players who do not team with better precision.
- Pieces appear a little closer to the center.
- Frank's stunning just works for a fraction of a second on IKE.
- IKE no longer does area damage with your projectile.
- IKE projectile now targets only the target (not flying elements).
- User interface - Some buttons on the main screen now appear in a menu.
- Brawl TV - Watch high-level battles live!
- Training Cave - Preview and test new Brawlers! Available on the Brawlers screen!
- Localization - Polish and Hebrew languages added.
- Name Change by Gems - The first change is free! Then 60, 90, 120, 150 Gems for each consecutive change
- Japanese Golden Week Event (Coming Soon) - New background and music
- Matchmaking improvements - Slightly more difficult crossing for teams
- Removed support for tags that change the color of the text (tags can be removed with a free name change). Players can now choose the name color on the profile screen.
- Tutorial improvements
- Improved the weak connection symbol during battles
- Super button radius increased
- Pique-Gem: The second gem appears later
- The Star Power icon appears under the help of the Brawlers (turrets, Nita's bear, etc.), if those same brawlers have Star Power
- Main attack damage increased from 280 to 300.
- Super damage increased from 280 to 300.
- Pick speed increased by 25%.
- Super duration increased from 2.5 seconds to 3 seconds.
- Carl's Super is interrupted when he is pulled, pushed or stunned.
- Fixed an issue where Carl did not reload when the pickaxe returned to him.
- Carl no longer has a reload animation when he returns after dying.
- Life increased from 4000 to 4200.
- Main attack range increased from 7.33 squares to 7.67 squares.
- Main attack projectile speed increased by 5%.
- Increased the number of Super bombs from 3 to 4.
- Increased the damage of Super bombs from 800 to 900.
- The bombs spread over a slightly larger area (+ 10% in diameter).
- Fixed an error that allowed Eugênio to pull Robão Bossão so that he could be arrested.
- Fixed an error where Super Eugênio kept enemies inside walls, when they were pulled close to an indestructible wall.
- Fixed an issue where Eugenius was unable to pull enemies with the Super while poisoned by a level 10 Raven.
- When an enemy dies while being pulled by Eugênio, his Magic Hand no longer destroys the surroundings.
- When Eugênio is pulling something with Super, he cannot be pulled by another Eugênio.
- Rapid firing now equates to the additional range of projectile fragmentation.
- Main attack damage decreased from 260 to 240.
- Life decreased from 4400 to 4300.
- An enemy Pam's turret now activates Nita and Pam's Star Power.
- Super's Invisibility time decreased from 8 secs to 7 secs.
- Rapid firing now equates to the additional range of projectile fragmentation
- Super healing increased from 1840 to 2100.
Update of 15/03/2019
- Brawlers being pushed (by explosions, jumping springs, etc., are no longer invisible when flying over the bushes.
- Dark Witch Mortis promotional price has expired.
- Magic hand starts the trajectory further away from Eugênio (it becomes slightly easier to hit an opponent and the skill is more visually appealing).
- The magic hand returns slower to Eugênio (it helps to better understand what is happening on the screen).
- At the beginning of the game, the pieces will always appear on the central axis. The pieces will appear more randomly after the first Robot is destroyed.
- The pieces appear a little faster before the second round begins (the later stages remain unchanged).
- When a Robot is destroyed, it has a waiting time of 5 seconds before the pieces appear (to make the game a little slower and to reduce the snowball effect after a successful attack).
- IKE's range increased by 0.67 squares (Brock can no longer attack IKE without taking damage).
All against one:
- Significantly reduced the amount of life of the Big Boss Brawler aid (Jessie was very popular in this mode, due to her turret that had a lot of life.) Affects Pam, Penny and Jessie's turrets and also Tara's shadow and Nita's bear .
Update of 27/02/2019
New game mode: Cornered!
- Fight for the pieces and build your robot
- Join forces with your robot to destroy the enemy base
New super rare Brawler: Carl
Main attack: Pick
- Carl has only one ammo slot that is instantly reloaded after the pickaxe returns.
- The pickaxe returns to Carl after reaching the maximum distance or after hitting a wall.
- The pick goes through enemies.
- Kicking the ball in Fute-Brawl mode does not consume Carl's ammo.
- Carl increases his speed and starts to spin, causing damage to everyone around him.
Star Power: Mischievous Pitch
- The speed of the pick increases, helping it go back and forth faster.
- Combat - 4 new maps
- Pique-Gema - 7 new maps
- Fute-Brawl - 1 new map
- New interactive feature on the map: Jump Springs
Main attack damage per second increased from 640 to 680
- Super damage increased per second from 640 to 680
- Main attack damage increased from 480 to 500
- Increased healing of Star Power from 100 per second to 200 per second
- Super projectile size increased from 150 to 200
- The Super does no more damage
- The Super can now go through walls
- The Super now recharges 30% faster
- The healing effect of Star Power no longer shows enemies
- Main attack reload time decreased from 1.5s to 1.4s
- Main attack damage decreased over short distances, from 460 to 440
- The number of shurikens that need to hit the opponent (over short distances) to load the Super is now 9 (previously 8 were needed)
- Star Power healing decreased from 1800 to 1400
- Main attack cooldown increased from 1.2s to 1.3s
- Super automatic recharge time increased from 20 seconds to 30 seconds