The rune system of Ragnarok M: Eternal Love is an important feature that offers great advantages to your character, such as extra attributes, new effects on abilities, etc. Check out our Ragnarok Mobile rune guide below!
Quest to unlock the runesTo participate in the quest that unlocks the rune system you must be level 40 or above and be in a guild. If you want to create your own guild, you must use the Emperium item, which costs 200,000 zen in the NPC Event Items in Prontera. Then you must:
- Go to the Guild Territory (Hall) by clicking on the “ More> Guida> Hall ” icon .
- Talk to NPC Olrun and complete the four tests. In each one you must kill some monsters and answer a question. For the four tests, the correct answer is always the second option: " Think of good things ", " Open one ", " A lot of dedication " and " Do your best ".
How Runes WorkThe rune system is accessed through the Aesir Monument item in your inventory. The system follows the same logic as talent trees from other RPGs. Each rune gives an extra attribute or enhances / adds a specific skill. When obtaining a rune, you start a build and can follow several paths (rune paths), according to the attributes you want. Each rune has a specific attribute:
|Attack runes||ATK, Refine ATK and Hit|
|Runes of magic||ATK M. and Refine ATK M.|
|Defense runes||HP, SP, Def, MDef and Dodge|
|Attribute runes||Strength, agility, vitality, intelligence, dexterity and luck|
|Skill runes||Improvement or new skills|
|Class runes||Runes for specific classes|
How to reset the runesIf you have missed the build or just changed your mind, you can reset the runes by clicking on the initial golden rune. The process costs zenys but reimburses all Contributions and Gold Medals spent so far.
How to get Guild Contributions and Gold MedalsThe ways to farm Guild Contributions are:
- Donations to the guild at the NPC Guild Manager;
- Completing guild quests;
- Completing or helping guild members in the Dojo;
- Guild Gift;
- Valkyrie's Guidance Chest (5x Guild Gift).
- Valkyrie's Guidance Chest (1x Gold Medal);
- Donating MVP or Mini-boss loots to the guild in the NPC Guild Manager;
- Poring Fight;
- Special event rewards.