As a good strategy game, Clash of Clans requires a lot of tactics from its players in order to be successful. So learning to defend here is as important as knowing how to attack if your desire is to be a master. To help you, we brought 7 tips for being a pro in Clash of Clans . From how to manage your resources in the game to how to structure your base and how to gain resources from enemies. Prepare for war and lead your clan to success!
1. Save your gemsClash of Clans allows players to access a specific local currency to speed up the game's evolution: the gems. They are very rare, as there are few free options to obtain them . Whoever has financial conducts, pays in real money for them. So the ideal is to save your gems. It is not worth spending them to increase the speed of production of a particular building, mainly because it will take you a long time to recover what you have invested. In that sense, save them to spend on increasing the number of builders you have in your village. Always remembering that in the Casa do Construtor mode there is a gem mine, but still with low production speed.
2. Bet on your base's defensesIn Clash of Clans, you ca n't live off attacks on enemy bases. Otherwise, everything you gain from raids will be lost when they invade your village. So the first step is to focus on making your village an impenetrable fortress. As soon as you start the game , you will have access to low-level wooden walls. This means that any attack will easily destroy them. In that sense, your priority is to improve them as soon as possible. However, there is an order to follow. First we improved the Village Center , then the walls, then defense buildings. Build mortars, archers' towers, cannons and know where to place each one. One tip is to learn as much as you can about the l ayouts defense. They are a marvel for those who do not know how to organize their troops.
Find the ideal building strategyThe basic strategy of the game is to build walls in order to protect your most valuable resources in the best possible way. To achieve this, you have to ensure that there are no open spaces where enemy troops can circulate, keeping your buildings close to each other and protected by multiple walls. It is advisable to place your defense structures, such as Mortars and Cannons, close to the center of your village, as these will be the bases of your protection. Some players leave low-level resource-related buildings outside the walls to draw the attention of enemies and save the most important, which is usually found in the center of the base.
3. Set up an attack strategy for each type of raidEach attack in Clash of Clans has a purpose. Fighting the Goblins in the single player campaign is one thing. Now breaking into another player's base in online multiplayer is quite another. That is: set up a strategy according to each attack you will perform. This is even more important when we are online raids . If you want to get three stars, for example, you must destroy more than 70% of the enemy base. But this is not necessary if the idea is to do farming , since it would be enough to only attack the buildings that hold resources.
4. Learn to farmThe purpose of your attacks should be to loot as much of your opponent's resources as possible in farming . But for that, you have to know which features are the best target. During attacks, there is only a predefined percentage of resources that can be stolen. If your opponent's level is lower than yours, that amount will be less. Check out what you can get with each attack:
- 100% of what is stored in the town center;
- 75% of the Black Elixir in the Black Elixir Drills;
- 50% of what is stored in the Gold Collectors / Elixir;
- 20% of what is kept in the Gold / Elixir Deposits, up to a maximum of 198,000;
- 5% of the Black Elixir stored in the Black Elixir Deposit, up to a maximum of 2,000.